Emma Kaipio12. 12. 2020. u 18:20Brojač objava: 0
When The Hills Ask For Your Blood
A Personal Story of Genocide and Rwanda
by David Belton
- Genres: rwanda, africa, memoir
- Author: David Belton
- Format: paperback, 352 pages
- Release date: January 30, 2014
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780385615655 (0385615655)
- Characters: Vjeko Ćurić
- Publisher: Doubleday
About The Book
Into the heart of a genocide that left a million people dead
6 April 1994: In the skies above Rwanda the President’s plane is shot down in flames.
In the chapel of a hillside village, missionary priest Vjeko Ćurić prepares to save thousands.
Near Kigali, Jean-Pierre holds his family close, fearing for their lives.
The mass slaughter that follows — friends against friends, neighbours against neighbours — is one of the bloodiest chapters in history
Twenty years on, BBC Newsnight producer David Belton, one of the first journalists into Rwanda, tells of the horrors he experienced at first-hand. Following the threads of Jean-Pierre and Vjeko Curic’s stories, he revisits a country still marked with blood, in search of those who survived and the legacy of those who did not. This is David Belton’s personal quest for the limits of bravery and forgiveness.
Published on the twentieth anniversary of the Rwandan genocide
TXT When The Hills Ask For Your Blood read iPhone on Bookshop. Online ebook When The Hills Ask For Your Blood by David Belton download. EPUB book When The Hills Ask For Your Blood.
Hardback ebook When The Hills Ask For Your Blood David Belton buy cheap on iPad on Books-a-Million. Paperback book When The Hills Ask For Your Blood read online for PC. PDF When The Hills Ask For Your Blood by David Belton on Kobo.planetazdravlja09. 02. 2021. u 01:44Brojač objava: 0
- Markov Chains: With Stationary Transition Probabilities by Kai Lai Chung – 9783540038221
- Generalist Social Work Practice with Groups by Stephen J. Yanca – 9780205470099
- Gentle from the Night by Meagan McKinney – 9780821758038
- Discernment: A Study In Ecstasy And Evil by Morton T. Kelsey – 9780809121571