Jessica Petties07. 12. 2020. u 20:57Brojač objava: 0
The Bat Boy & His Violin
by Gavin Curtis, E.B. Lewis
- Author: Gavin Curtis, E.B. Lewis
- Format: paperback, 32 pages
- Genres: music, sports, childrens, baseball, cultural, fiction, family
- Publisher: Aladdin
- Awards: Coretta Scott King Book Award for Illustrator Honor (1999)
- Language: english
- Release date: January 1, 2001
- ISBN: 9780689841156 (0689841159)
About The Book
Reginald loves to create beautiful music on his violin. But Papa, manager of the Dukes, the worst team in the Negro National League, needs a bat boy, not a „fiddler,“ and traveling with the Dukes doesn’t leave Reginald much time for practicing.
Soon the Dukes’ dugout is filled with Beethoven, Mozart, and Bach — and the bleachers are filled with the sound of the Dukes’ bats. Has Reginald’s violin changed the Dukes’ luck — and can his music pull off a miracle victory against the powerful Monarchs?
Gavin Curtis’s beautifully told story of family ties and team spirit and E. B. Lewis’s lush watercolor paintings capture a very special period in history.
FictionBook ebook The Bat Boy & His Violin. MP3 The Bat Boy & His Violin Gavin Curtis buy cheap PC on Dymocks. MOBI book The Bat Boy & His Violin download on iPad on Powells.