Joel Salvanera20. 12. 2020. u 05:14Brojač objava: 0
(Harmony, Indiana, #3)
by Michael West
- Language: english
- Publisher: Seventh Star Press
- Series: Harmony, Indiana, #3
- Format: paperback, 282 pages
- Author: Michael West
- Characters: Julian Stone, Earl L. Preston Jr., Dr. Graeme King, Sheri Foster, Robby Miller
- Release date: October 17, 2012
- ISBN: 9781937929718 (193792971X)
- Genres: horror, halloween, fiction
About The Book
There are some places in this world that go far beyond any normal definition of “haunted.” These places are so evil, so diabolical, that they become gateways to Hell itself. The Fuller Farm is one such place.
It is said that old man Fuller conducted unspeakable acts, blood rituals and human sacrifices, all in an attempt to gain the ultimate knowledge, the ultimate power. And then, he was killed — horribly murdered on his own lands, leaving the house to stand as a vacant monument to his wickedness. But once a door is opened, it can never really be closed.
Now, the stars are right. The gateway is ready to once more unleash unspeakable horror upon the town of Harmony, Indiana. And this will be one Halloween that they will never forget!
Hardback ebook Spook House by Michael West buy. EPUB Spook House on Mac on Walmart. Paperback book Spook House Michael West read Kindle. MP3 book Spook House download on Kobo. MOBI Spook House for iPhone on Audible.