Angela Mcgovern17. 12. 2020. u 20:19Brojač objava: 0
Murder on the House
(Haunted Home Renovation Mystery, #3)
by Juliet Blackwell
- Characters: Melanie „Mel“ Turner
- Release date: December 2012
- Language: english
- First published: January 1, 2012
- Genres: mystery, paranormal, ghosts, fiction, fantasy, supernatural, romance
- Places: San Francisco Bay Area, California
- Series: Haunted Home Renovation Mystery, #3
- Publisher: New American Library
- Format: mass market paperback, 325 pages
- Author: Juliet Blackwell
- ISBN: 9780451238849 (0451238842)
About The Book
Since word has spread that contractor Mel Turner can communicate with the spirits of the dead, it’s been difficult to maintain a low profile. She embraces her new reputation, however, for the chance to restore an historic house in San Francisco’s Castro District. The new owners, who hope to run a haunted B&B, want Mel to encourage the ghosts that supposedly roam the halls to enhance the paranormal charm.
The catch: Mel has to spend one night in the house to win the project. But during the spine-chilling sleepover, the estate gains another spectral inhabitant — when someone doesn’t survive the night. And as Mel tries to coax the resident spirits into revealing the identity of the killer, she risks becoming the next casualty of this dangerous renovation.
FB2 book Murder on the House by Juliet Blackwell for Kindle. Online ebook Murder on the House read on Barnes & Noble. Hardback Murder on the House Juliet Blackwell buy cheap on PC on Walmart.
EPUB book Murder on the House download. TXT ebook Murder on the House. Hardcover Murder on the House by Juliet Blackwell download Android on Powells.
Paperback book Murder on the House Juliet Blackwell buy. FictionBook Murder on the House read online on iPad on Book Depository. PDF ebook Murder on the House buy Mac on Books-a-Million.planetazdravlja26. 01. 2021. u 16:00Brojač objava: 0
- Teacher Identity Discourses: Negotiating Personal and Professional Spaces · Janet Alsup · 9780805858532
- The Inker’s Shadow · Allen Say · 9780545437769
- Just Between God and Me: Devotions for Young Adults · Sandra Drescher-Lehman · 9780310238812
- Professional Apache Tomcat · Amit Bakore · 9780764543722