Gledanje 1 članka - 1 do 2 (od 2 ukupno)
  • Sergio Smith
    Brojač objava: 0

A Short History of the Shadow
    Poems

by Charles Wright

📕 A Short History of the Shadow – Read More 📕

• ISBN: 9780374528799 (0374528799)
    • Author: Charles Wright
    • Format: paperback, 96 pages
    • Language: english
    • Release date: April 2, 2003
    • Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux
    • Genres: poetry

About The Book

Luminous new poems from one who „has long been a poet of gorgeous description“ —William Logan, The New Criterion

Landscape, as Wang Wei says, softens the sharp edges of isolation.

Don’t just do something, sit there.

And so I have, so I have,

the seasons curling around me like smoke,

Gone to the end of the earth and back without a sound. — from „Body and Soul II“

This is Charles Wright’s first collection of verse since the gathering, in Negative Blue, of his „Appalachian Book of the Dead,“ a trilogy of trilogies hailed „among the great long poems of the century“ (James Longenbach, Boston Review). In A Short History of the Shadow, Wright’s return to the landscapes of his early work finds his art resilient in a world haunted by death and the dead.

FictionBook book A Short History of the Shadow download on Booktopia. TXT A Short History of the Shadow by Charles Wright buy cheap for Mac. MP3 ebook A Short History of the Shadow PC. Online A Short History of the Shadow Charles Wright read online on Walmart.

FB2 book A Short History of the Shadow read on Audible. Hardback ebook A Short History of the Shadow Charles Wright on iOS. MOBI ebook A Short History of the Shadow by Charles Wright download. EPUB A Short History of the Shadow buy for reader on Books-a-Million.

Hardcover book A Short History of the Shadow. PDF book A Short History of the Shadow Charles Wright download on Kindle on Book Depository. Paperback A Short History of the Shadow buy cheap iPad. Paperback ebook A Short History of the Shadow by Charles Wright read online on Bookshop.

planetazdravlja
    Brojač objava: 0
    Gledanje 1 članka - 1 do 2 (od 2 ukupno)
    Odgovor na: (MOBI) A Short History of the Shadow by Charles Wright | 9780374528799
    Vaši podaci: