Gledanje 1 članka - 1 do 2 (od 2 ukupno)
  • Megan Conaway
    Brojač objava: 0

I’m a Day Late and a Dollar Short…and It’s Okay!
    by Jo Ann Larsen

🔍 I’m a Day Late and a Dollar Short…and It’s Okay! – READ MORE 🔍

• Publisher: Shadow Mountain
    • Author: Jo Ann Larsen
    • Release date: August 15, 1999
    • Format: paperback, 324 pages
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781573455398 (1573455393)
    • Genres: lds

About The Book

From the back of the book: Do you feel frazzled and frenzied in today’s fast-paced world? Is your life spinning out of control? If so, this book is for you. In it you’ll meet six versions of the woman who is trying to do too much too well: -The Caretaker -The Guilt Sponge -The Juggler -The Pleaser -The Perfectionist -The Depleted Woman If you’re one of these women, help is here. Author Jo Ann Larsen shows you how to take care of you while you’re taking care of them; how to ask for help — or say no — without feeling guilty; how to make mistakes without berating yourself; and how to avoid fatigue, burnout, and depression. Learn to stop worrying, give yourself credit, and enjoy life more in I’m a Day Late and a Dollar Short…and It’s Okay!

PDF book I’m a Day Late and a Dollar Short…and It’s Okay! Jo Ann Larsen download for iOS on Books-a-Million. EPUB ebook I’m a Day Late and a Dollar Short…and It’s Okay!. Paperback I’m a Day Late and a Dollar Short…and It’s Okay! by Jo Ann Larsen buy cheap on Bookshop.

planetazdravlja
    Brojač objava: 0
    Gledanje 1 članka - 1 do 2 (od 2 ukupno)
    Odgovor na: I'm a Day Late and a Dollar Short…and It's Okay! – read online : 9781573455398
    Vaši podaci: