Gledanje 1 članka - 1 do 2 (od 2 ukupno)
  • Jennifer Seaman
    Brojač objava: 0

Dirty Sin
    (Dirty Justice, #3)
    by N.E. Henderson

🔰 Dirty Sin | READ MORE 🔰

• Release date: June 2018
    • Author: N.E. Henderson
    • Pages: 253
    • Series: Dirty Justice, #3
    • ISBN: 9781948539937 (1948539934)
    • Language: english
    • Genres: romance

About The Book

The conclusion to Bri and Drago’s forbidden love story continues in this, action-packed romantic suspense trilogy.

VINCENT ACERBI

His name brings bile to my throat. Not because he ordered the hit on my life. The man makes me sick, makes fire course through my veins for all the damage he’s done to Drago — his son, my love, the father of my children.

Sins may be committed in the name of justice — because I will save my future husband. I will save my family from the devil they share DNA with. And I will save my badge from the disgrace placed upon it.

In the end, he will know he crossed the wrong woman. I will bring that man to his knees if it’s the last thing I do.

MP3 Dirty Sin download for Mac on Audible. Online book Dirty Sin by N.E. Henderson read online. PDF ebook Dirty Sin N.E. Henderson buy reader. Hardback book Dirty Sin on Amazon. MOBI Dirty Sin N.E. Henderson read on PocketBook on Books-a-Million.

Hardcover ebook Dirty Sin. FB2 Dirty Sin by N.E. Henderson download for Android on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook ebook Dirty Sin buy cheap. Paperback book Dirty Sin by N.E. Henderson buy PC on Dymocks. TXT ebook Dirty Sin.

planetazdravlja
    Brojač objava: 0
    Gledanje 1 članka - 1 do 2 (od 2 ukupno)
    Odgovor na: (FB2) Dirty Sin | 9781948539937
    Vaši podaci: