Jason Turnbole21. 12. 2020. u 16:24Brojač objava: 0
(Cold Case Justice, #3)
by Janice Cantore
- Release date: September 1, 2016
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
- Series: Cold Case Justice, #3
- Genres: suspense, romance, christian, mystery, fiction, contemporary, inspirational
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781414396705 (1414396708)
- Author: Janice Cantore
- Format: paperback, 432 pages
About The Book
Twenty-seven years after the deaths of Detective Abby Hart’s parents, she’s desperate to find the proof that will put the mastermind — the governor’s wife — behind bars. When she joins a newly formed task force and teams up with PI Luke Murphy, Abby is sent to San Luis Obispo to work the cold case of a murdered college student. Realizing their investigation will bring them near the town where Alyssa Rollins grew up, Abby decides to do a little digging of her own into the Triple Seven fire.
Luke is eager to help Abby close the books on a case they both have personal stakes in. But as she uncovers long-held secrets, Abby stumbles into an explosive situation, and Luke fears that her obsession may prove deadly.
PDF book Catching Heat read online for iPhone on Walmart. Hardcover Catching Heat by Janice Cantore download. MOBI ebook Catching Heat Janice Cantore on Mac on Audible.
Online Catching Heat buy cheap. FictionBook book Catching Heat buy on Books-a-Million. Paperback ebook Catching Heat by Janice Cantore download iPad.
TXT book Catching Heat read on PocketBook on Powells. Hardback Catching Heat Janice Cantore. MP3 ebook Catching Heat.planetazdravlja11. 01. 2021. u 07:46Brojač objava: 0
- How Does It Feel to Be Old? by Norma Farber – 9780140547597
- The World of King Arthur by Christopher A. Snyder – 9780500051047
- The Collected Poems of Emily Dickinson by Emily Dickinson – 9781593080501
- Complete Writings: Letterbook, Dialogue on Adam and Eve, Orations by Isotta Nogarola – 9780226590080