Alyssa Pinkerton15. 12. 2020. u 22:45Brojač objava: 0
Stop hating your job, discover what you really want to do with your life, and start doing it!
by Joanna Penn
- Format: paperback, 176 pages
- Author: Joanna Penn
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Genres: writing
- Language: english
- Release date: February 15, 2013
- ISBN: 9781482046182 (1482046180)
About The Book
Are you tired of asking „What should I do with my life?“ Are you sick of your job? Don’t worry, I know how you feel!
I used to start every working week saying „I hate my job“ and spend every Friday night drinking too much to drown my misery.
I was a cubicle worker in large corporates, going to pointless meetings, writing endless documents no one would read, testing computer systems that would soon be obsolete. Every day, my soul and my creativity died a little.
Maybe you feel the same?
Well, life is too short to just exist on the edge of breakdown, and there is a better way of living. You need to discover what you love to do and then make that your job, your life’s work.
This book will take you through understanding the way you feel now as well as how to improve your current situation immediately so you can create enough space to work on breaking out and doing what you truly love. It also contains the career change process I used to go from management consultant to full-time author-entrepreneur.
It’s time to change your career and your life.
˃˃˃ In this book, you will find:
** Part 1: I hate my job
1) Identifying the problem
2) The results of an unhappy workplace- stress, depression and weight gain
** Part 2: How to improve your current situation
3) Develop yourself
4) Coping with stress at work
5) Being valued and appreciated
6) Escaping the trap
7) Making money and keeping hold of it
8) Being creative
9) Escape is sometimes necessary
** Part 3: How to change your career
10) What do you really want to do?
11) Entrepreneurship or working for yourself
12) The Career Change Process
13) Setting and achieving your goals
14) Your Challenge ” Your Future
* Case Study Micro-Entrepreneur: How I run my business, The Creative Penn Limited
* Interview with Joanna Penn on how to change careers
* From affirmation to reality: the author’s story
* The Smart Person’s Guide to Quitting the Day Job
˃˃˃ Life’s too short to continue feeling this way. It’s time to change your life.
Packed with strategies, tips and personal stories that will help you find the work you love.
If you want to change your life and your career, download a sample or buy now
FB2 book Career Change download for Android. Hardback Career Change by Joanna Penn read online on Audible. EPUB ebook Career Change Joanna Penn on Booktopia. PDF Career Change buy cheap on Kindle. MOBI book Career Change download on Powells.
TXT ebook Career Change by Joanna Penn read iPhone. MP3 Career Change on PocketBook. FictionBook ebook Career Change Joanna Penn buy on Bookshop. Online book Career Change by Joanna Penn on Amazon. Hardcover book Career Change buy cheap for PC.
Paperback Career Change download iOS. TXT ebook Career Change Joanna Penn read on Dymocks. EPUB book Career Change by Joanna Penn buy on Books-a-Million. Hardback ebook Career Change read online iPad. MOBI Career Change for reader.