Ginny Connor14. 12. 2020. u 01:54Brojač objava: 0
Overcoming Sin & Temptation
(Works of John Owen, #6)
by John Owen, Justin Taylor, Kelly M. Kapic, John Piper
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 462 pages
- Release date: October 16, 2006
- Series: Works of John Owen, #6
- Publisher: Crossway Books
- Genres: theology, christian, christianity, classics, faith, religion, spirituality, counselling
- ISBN: 9781581346497 (1581346492)
- Author: John Owen, Justin Taylor, Kelly M. Kapic, John Piper
About The Book
The writings of John Owen are a challenge to any reader, to say the least. His intricacy and complexity are intimidating and his language is downright befuddling at times. However, the depth of thought and the immense value of Owen’s works cannot be quantified. His three classic works on sin and temptation are profoundly helpful to any believer who seeks to become more like Jesus Christ.
In this volume, the editors have made updates to the language, translated the Latin, Greek, and Hebrew and footnoted difficult or unknown phrases, all without sacrificing any of the wonderful content of Owen’s work. It is a uniquely accessible edition of John Owen’s previously daunting work.
PDF book Overcoming Sin & Temptation by John Owen buy cheap iOS on Booktopia. MP3 ebook Overcoming Sin & Temptation read. FictionBook Overcoming Sin & Temptation John Owen for iPad. FB2 Overcoming Sin & Temptation download on Amazon. Hardback ebook Overcoming Sin & Temptation by John Owen on PocketBook.planetazdravlja05. 02. 2021. u 18:34Brojač objava: 0