Mark Wenke09. 12. 2020. u 14:23Brojač objava: 0
None but the Brave
A magnificent novel of heroism, sacrifice and love in a war-torn world
by Joy Chambers
- Publisher: Headline
- Author: Joy Chambers
- ISBN: 9780755305216 (0755305213)
- Language: english
- Release date: November 3, 2003
- Format: paperback, 832 pages
About The Book
‘We belong to a special branch of the armed forces. We’re interested in people who speak foreign languages and who are young and fit. Who could be trained in hand-to-hand combat, to jump out of aircraft, scale walls and who wouldn’t mind doing things which come under the heading of dangerous.’
John Baron Chard, orphaned as a baby and brought up in Australia, is unaware that the family he loves is not his own. When his life is thrown into turmoil, he leaves for England to join the RAF as war looms over Europe.
Samantha Chard, young and headstrong, is a pioneer woman photographer. When she cannot have the man she loves, she marries Cashman Slade — a union with disasterous consequences.
Cashman Slade, charismatic and arrogant, discovers an easy way to live in style when his father squanders the family’s wealth. But nothing is free, and as Cash flees from his past he is forced to make his stand in the world’s greatest conflict.
None But the Brave sweeps these three courageous people into the battlefield as it travels from France to Great Britain to the Australian bush and back again in a gripping insight into a fascinating period of our past.
Paperback None but the Brave download on IndieBound. PDF book None but the Brave by Joy Chambers on Mac. FB2 ebook None but the Brave Joy Chambers buy cheap iPhone. Hardback book None but the Brave read on Kobo. Hardcover ebook None but the Brave read online for PC on Amazon.planetazdravlja01. 03. 2021. u 07:06Brojač objava: 0
- The Confident Coach’s Guide to Teaching Lacrosse: From Basic Fundamentals to Advanced Player Skills and Team Strategies – Daniel Morris – 9781592285884
- Moffie – André Carl van der Merwe – 9780620367790
- Fundamentals of Nursing, Volume 2: Thinking & Doing – Judith M. Wilkinson – 9780803611986
- A Matter of Forever – Heather Lyons – 9780692203378
- Dr. Texas – Debbie Macomber – 9780373833450