Jessica Marshall22. 12. 2020. u 09:19Brojač objava: 0
A New Home for Lily
(The Adventures of Lily Lapp, #2)
by Mary Ann Kinsinger, Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Release date: February 2013
- ISBN: 9780800721336 (0800721330)
- Format: paperback, 266 pages
- Author: Mary Ann Kinsinger, Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Characters: Lily Lapp, Aaron Yoder
- Series: The Adventures of Lily Lapp, #2
- Language: english
- Genres: amish, childrens, christian, family
About The Book
Lily Lapp is moving with her family to Pennsylvania to join a new Amish community. In this small town where changes — and newcomers — are greeted with suspicion, Lily must adjust to a new school, new friends, and Aaron Yoder, an annoying boy who teases her relentlessly. Still, there are exciting new developments, including an attic full of adventure and a new baby brother. But why, Lily wonders, can’t God bring her just one sister?
The second novel in the charming Adventures of Lily Lapp series, A New Home for Lily gives children ages 8-12 a fascinating glimpse into the life of the Amish — and lots of fun and laughter along the way. It combines the real-life stories of growing up Amish from Mary Ann Kinsinger and the bestselling writing of Amish fiction and nonfiction author Suzanne Woods Fisher. With line illustrations throughout, this series is sure to capture the hearts of readers young and old.
Paperback book A New Home for Lily by Mary Ann Kinsinger on Bookshop. Hardback ebook A New Home for Lily read for Mac. MP3 A New Home for Lily buy cheap. Hardcover book A New Home for Lily Mary Ann Kinsinger download on PC on Books-a-Million.
PDF A New Home for Lily buy on Kobo. FB2 ebook A New Home for Lily Mary Ann Kinsinger download PocketBook. MOBI ebook A New Home for Lily iPad on IndieBound. Online book A New Home for Lily by Mary Ann Kinsinger read online.
EPUB A New Home for Lily. TXT A New Home for Lily Mary Ann Kinsinger download on iOS on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook book A New Home for Lily by Mary Ann Kinsinger read online on Booktopia. PDF ebook A New Home for Lily buy cheap for reader.planetazdravlja22. 12. 2020. u 15:13Brojač objava: 0
- Made to Break: Technology and Obsolescence in America by Giles Slade – 9780674022034
- Daughters of the Canton Delta: Marriage Patterns and Economic Strategies in South China, 1860-1930 by Janice Stockard – 9780804720144
- Forgotten Sea by Virginia Kantra – 9780425241837
- Mating Flight by Shay Lacy – 9781586088965
- Classical and Statistical Thermodynamics by Ashley H. Carter – 9780137792085